bresre realty
FFC 8-18-14 golden maturity website ad
pesid people empowering seniors independence & dignity
Jul
30

PESID Networking On The Seas

By

PESID Networking On The Seas is scheduled for Wednesday August 7, 2013

This will be a fabulous event and the event is being Co-sponsored by PESID, BNI Morning Money Makers and Sunrise Senior Living at Sheepshead Bay.  There will be around 300 folks attending; more than 50 % of those professionals who are attending are people who serve seniors in some capacity.

PESID, stands for People Empowering Seniors Independence & Dignity.

PESID is a private  networking organization owned and operated by Golden Maturity Inc., a Brooklyn based marketing company focused on helping companies with their senior marketing needs. The purpose of PESID is to bring together like minded people to develop resources for seniors and have fun doing it. Basic membership is free, and as of this time there are over 325 members. Over 90 % of the members of PESID work with seniors, the other 10% of our members are mostly retired people or people looking for ways to help the seniors in their family.  PESID started back in March of 2010 to hold monthly meetings in Brooklyn NY.  Now meetings are held monthly in Brooklyn.For the last year or so, PESID Nassau meetings have been held in the Rockville Center area.

PESID is planning on holding monthly meetings on Staten Island, and just last week the Espanade Senior Residences located on Richmond Avenue just minutes from the Verazano Bridge Hosted our first Staten Island meeting.

We are planning our next Staten Island meeting for September and it will be hosted once again at the Esplanade Luxry Senior Residences.  The Esplanade is more like a modern hotel.  The rooms are fabulous.  The bathrooms had ceramic, and other fancy tile work.  The place was immaculate.  The dinning room has wonderful lighting and is situated just off a very large outdoor deck.  Shopping is also in walking distance, for those who want a little exercise.  For more details on The Esplanade Luxury Senior Residences you can contact Patrice Ficco at 718-698-9000.  I have to say considering the level of luxury they are providing to their clients the price is very affordable.

Please spread the word about PESID, People Empowering Seniors Independence & Dignity.  PESID.com

Annette Fisher, CSA

Certified Senior Advisor

PESID Founder

347-291-7479

 

Because people who join PESID are not vetted you need to either do your own research on them or contact people who regularly participate in the meetings to see what they might know about anyone you might choose to work with.

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments are closed.

Golden Maturity Inc and goldenmaturity.com makes no endorsement or guarantees for any specific service facilities or products found on or linked to this site. We do strive to bring you the most accurate and up to date information. Listed advertisements links and articles are not vetted. You must use your own diligence when making decisions regarding the companies and or individuals you may seek out. Our listings articles and links are not an offer from Golden Maturity Inc., or goldenmaturity.com unless they say specifically that the product or service is a product or service of Golden Maturity Inc. and or goldenmaturity.com